Myrtle Beach Restaurants Editors TableWelcome to Editors Table section of our site, where we (editors and staff) publish a variety of things in relation to running this Myrtle Beach area dining guide.
Changes for 2015
- Starting this year, we have completly redesigned the background code for the site. This redesign allows us more flexability and options for you to find, view, review, and add restaurants.
- The amount of time needed to approve all valid pending new restaurants and restaurant reviews has been substantially decreased. Thanks to all for your patience!
- Our facebook page has reached its maximum of 5,000 friends, so we'll soon be phasing over to a new facebook section that allows for additional friends.
- Restaurant Owners and Managers now have the ability to signup for access to change their restaurant information anytime they wish.
- To help our Mobile visitors, the entire site has been redesigned to be responsive with newer technology browsers including Mobile Phones, Tablets and other devices. Pages and graphics are optimized for best performance on 2G, 4G and faster networks.
New Sections Added to The Site
Several new sections were added to the site;
New Additions a list of Reciently Added Restaurants just begging for new reviews.
Most Reviewed - We've added the restaurants with the most reviews section so visitors can quickly check out the most popular restaurants in the area.
Higest Rated - This is a top 20 list of restaurants with at least 50+ reviews sorted by ratings. You have to see what we found there.
Restaurant Archives is an archive list with restaurants that have closed.
Vegan or Raw Foods is a new special venue catagory for restaurants serving vegan or raw food for our veggie friends.
Photo Submissions - Is now active for visitors to upload their favorite photos of a restaurant. There is a link on each restaurant's web page for uploading a favorite picture. These photos will soon be available in the restaurant photo album.
This year we will continually increase the number of videos at area restaurants.
Other Issues People Mention Often
We'll be including different polls from now on -- things we notice from a large number of reviews, comments, and feedback. One of the future polls will likely be about the time-share salespeople positioned at the exits and entrances of some restaurants, and another will likely be the automatic 18% gratuity that isn't always announced by waitstaff or managers.